Volunteers can donate their skills and specialties:
- Construction for building handicap ramps and re-working doorways to allow access for wheelchairs, etc.
- Plumbing for up-fitting bathrooms with handicap showers and bathtubs.
- Nursing for the patients or babysitting for children so care-takers can get a small break.
Volunteers are always needed at our events and used in many capacities. Please contact us if you would like
information about volunteering for one of our events.
We offer our services free to victims and their families, so sponsorship is a very important aspect of our
- Sponsors can donate the cost of bedding, furnishings, developmental toys, strollers, wheelchairs, etc.
- Sponsors can donate building supplies and materials for specific projects.
- Sponsors can donate for on-going costs like utilities, phone, and internet services.
Please contact us to inquire about sponsorship opportunities or how to become a sponsor.